Photos Galore!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Not Moving!

So we WERE moving to Utah, but found out earlier this month that Justin's job needs him here in Denver, after all. It's hard to explain without going into too much detail about Justin's crazy job... however, we are very relieved not to have to sell our cute home in this horrible housing market! It occurred to me that many of you out of state have not seen pictures of our place, yet. Here are a few:














So I'm sure moving involves mixed feelings for everyone. But I admit the way our lives have been changing, I have been completely dizzy with emotion and stress! We had been busily making plans to live in Utah with Justin's brother Adam and his family (Nisha, my galpal and future business partner(???), and Sophie, Evie's same-age cutie cousin). My heart is also aching to be nearer to all of my friends and family in Utah. After getting used to the idea, now I feel perfectly robbed!!

But we have the perfect home and a lovely life in Denver. Along with more very special friends and most of both mine and Justin's immediate family, whom I am very excited to be near. So we feel blessed and happy.

For those we will not live close to anytime soon--we love you and miss you terribly!

No comments: