Photos Galore!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Irene


I would like to introduce you to our current boarder, Irene. She is a lady from our church who needed a temporary place to stay. At 90, she is very loveable and sometimes pretty fiesty! I believe the closest comparison to having Irene live with us is eating a delicious roast beef and potato dinner, followed by a large bowl of ice cream--that's how my soul feels when I'm with her!

So I'm full of analagies, apparantly, and now I'm feeling a bit hungry. But I didn't think our blog would be complete without mentioning her.

Her favorite saying is "Getting old ain't for sissies!" You've got to admire people with spunk!
Evie is spending some time with Irene, too. I think they're bonding. Irene says, "How much can I pay you for that baby?" to which Evie shyly smiles. Despite the competition, I am loving having Irene here with us! ;)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I agree that you need to share Irene with others. She is one classy lady...with a bright twinkle in her eye!