Photos Galore!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Horse Must Die...

Have you guys seen this article about the giant horse sculpture outside the Denver Airport?


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090208/ap_on_re_us/airport_mustang


I don't know about the rest of the world, but this horse terrifies me. It makes me not want to fly anymore--I wonder if it has affected traffic at DIA? And the writer of this article mentions the artist died when a piece of the horse fell on him! I submit this is proof positive the horse IS Satan's Steed--he killed the man that spawned him!



It's obviously possessed. My vote: the horse must die.

4 comments:

Riggs said...

I agree sista!!! I hate that horse! One night I was driving in cirlces waiting to pick up Ben and the boys were in the van and everytime we passed that horse Porter would scream and say "SCARY" LOL!!! Funny stuff!

Alicia said...

Yah! And it killed the sculptor, eh? That's too bad. I'm just grateful that I'm not a Denver resident who can claim that my taxmoney helped pay for it.

Chadlee said...

I totally agree. It's scary and it's not how we should welcome or say goodbye to Colorado visitors, they'll never want to come back. Too bad we have to wait until 2013 to find him a new home.

Leigh Anna said...

I don't know which is worse having to drive to Kansas to reach the airport or seeing that horse. The horse would be better if they would paint it and get rid of the glowing eyes.