Photos Galore!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

No Pictures of Evelyn?!? What Gives?

Hi everyone,

I know that it's a shock to the system to come to this blog and see a post without a picture of Evelyn in it, but we thought we'd give you the night off. I just wanted to make a quick post and invite you to pop on over and take a look at my personal blog, http://www.yourfellowcitizen.com.

I started writing this blog after learning that both major party candidates in this election faced questions about being eligible to hold the office of President. I thought that was odd, since the qualifications are clearly laid out in the Constitution. Upon looking more closely, though, I was surprised to find that there is no easily identifiable process that governs the certification of our Presidential candidates. The blog is about my "quest" to find out how this process works. For those with too much time, or an interest in how our democracy works, it might be worth a look...

Thanks!

Justin

No comments: