Photos Galore!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Evelyn & Nathan ...In Love


Evelyn has a magical connection with little Nathan--a same-age toddler in our ward. His mom and I often trade-off babysitting, especially because they get along so well.




But neither of us knew the extent of their affection until a fateful night in January..."Should I make my move, guys?"Evelyn: "Oh, he's so dreamy!"...inching closer.
Is it right to post children making out? :)
Evelyn apparantly wasn't finished with the passionate kissing...




















5 comments:

Nisha said...

ayaiyai! You're going to have to watch that little Evelyn!

Colleen said...

This is too precious! Nathan and Evelyn are going to want to destroy these pictures when they are older. Make sure you keep them in a safe place!

Love them!

Riggs said...

oh my goodness.... love it!!!! laughing so hard ;) Ben says that does it no girl for us for sure now lol

Caleb said...

This has to be a record for most blog posts in one day. Impressive. Yes I do follow your blog.

Alicia said...

Yeah, it is a little scandalous. It's that tongue that gets me! We're still working on closed-mouth kisses. :)