Photos Galore!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Games for Kindergartners

One of the fun things about homeschooling is that I get to sit down each night and decide what to teach the kids the next day. Part of that is scouting out fun computer games for them to do while I'm away at work. I'm not going to lie, I think I enjoy the games more than the kids do. I know what you're thinking... "That Justin, he just likes the games because they're so easy, and it makes him feel smart and important to beat them." Okay, so you've got me; I do like that. But sometimes you come across a game and think, "Are these people for real?" Here is one such game (click the caption to go play for yourself):

Balls and Boxes

Are you serious? For KINDERGARTNERS? I can't even get past the 3rd level!! Show me a kindergartner who can keep up with this electronic hustler, and I'll show you a kindergartner I'm taking to Vegas with me next weekend.

I hope you enjoy the game... I sat there for about 30 minutes cursing at the computer every time I chose the wrong box... and loving every minute of it. You know what they say... "A game a day keeps the Alzheimers away!"

Keep those brains a workin'!

UPDATE: I just made it to Level 5, but I completely guessed on Level 4 and the gods smiled down upon me. I don't know who reads this, but if you're out there, I want to know how far you can get in this confounded game. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Justin, I am so glad you admitted that this game is tough. I watched the balls spin and my head spun and I thought, "Really?!? One false move, and the game is OVER?" I'll have to come back to this and practice.