Photos Galore!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Face Painting Anteaters...

Somehow we discovered that using dry-erase markers as face paint is a GREAT idea. It goes on smooth and, remarkably, comes off just as easy. Now, before you go marking your face all up, make sure you do a test with YOUR markers somewhere it's not likely to be noticed (I'll leave it to you to pick the spot). But OUR markers ROCK! They go right on, and come right off. Here's a couple of the faces the kids have done over the last little while:

Cutie Pie!


Tiger Boy!

Uhhh... Superpurpulicious Sweetie? 


As you can see, we've been having lots of fun. The first time I saw them do it, I about lost it... seriously, guys - MARKER ON YOUR FACE!?!? Then they showed me how easy it came off and I was like, "Dang, Gina! How come my parents never let me draw on MY face with a dry-erase marker?"

We've also been having fun with our new chore charts. A.J.'s chore was to clean the floor. I'm not sure this is what Katie had in mind when she assigned it to him:



Like I say in the video, as far as I'm concerned, that counts for sweeping AND mopping. Good job, little man! Bathrooms are next (I kid!).

Have a good one and remember, be GOOD, have FUN, and always be LEARNING!



No comments: