Photos Galore!

Friday, November 6, 2009

More AJ (Mommy is a paparazzo)

I am a passionately loyal member of the "AJ Riggs Fan Club." Give me some big green eyes, Cary Grant chin, and drool and I just melt!

He likes his swing. He is usually attacking his toys, but here he is simply admiring them... :)
AJ is mad that we dressed him up dorky to go on our little walk. Here is where the parental torture begins... :)
Our little baby has already learned sign language! Here he is signing "potty." ...if only he could get there on his own. :)

He is so angelic when he sleeps. I would probably take more pics of him that way if only I weren't barricading him in his room so Evie can't get in and wake him up. So peaceful...
Eat your hearts out, baby ladies!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Such a cute little man, I must say. And he wears that outfit with the car on the bum so well! ;)

Trent has officially deemed me the "mama-razzi." We should start a club.