Photos Galore!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloweenies of 2009

Evie and AJ got together for a goodwill tour of Littleton, Colorado. The people of the city loved them so much, they showered them with candy.

OK, OK, it was just Halloween! But aren't they cute? Tinkerbell and Elvis would be proud...

...with Grandma Conway. ...with Auntie Charlotte.
Yes, those are blue suede shoes.

Daddy is showing them off. All ready to trick-or-treat on a cool night!

Now I'm going to brag because it's my blog and I can: I made that Elvis costume with my mom. Homemade! Of course, AJ does wear it well. :) It was so much fun! I'm smelling a new hobby.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

They are the cutest tinkerbell (princess) and Elvis EVER!!! Love the blue suede shoes. Love it all!!

Nisha said...

oh my gosh, these pics make me EVEN MORE excited to see you guys! The Elvis costume ROCKS ('n' rolls ah hahahaha).

Becca said...

Katie, you are a domestic goddess! Good job on the Halloween costumes--and your kids are ADORABLE!

Lorraine said...

Awwww! My likey!

Leigh Anna said...

That Elvis costume is the best!!! I totally want to borrow it when I have another baby.