Photos Galore!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

More AJ & Evie

I thought you might enjoy some pics of our family in the hospital (taken by lovely mom-in-law Colleen, of course)... especially of me in the sexy pink smock they gave me to wear. HOT!



We took about five pics with our cellphone, because we left in such a hurry to go to the hospital we forgot the camera. Of course, they turned out terrible. But I'm including this one with my mom, Evie and AJ just so you can see the priceless stunned look on Evie's face. I promise we tried to warn her ahead of time! :)

After getting her and AJ home, she began to get used to the idea--however, I think AJ was terrified. :)



7 comments:

Jon and Becky said...

You have cute kids with lots of hair. Do they shed on your furniture? Wow. Hair all over the place. That would be so weird.
Conratulations, Katie.

Nisha said...

First of all Katie, how on Earth do you look so beautiful in the hospital pics? You must be a child bearing GODDESS! Lucky you ;)

I can't believe how grown up Evie looks with her long locks and little girl face. I can't wait to see you guys live and in person. It's so fun to have little babies emerge and looking just like the fit in with the fam. I keep wondering if one day I'll pop out a Craig baby that will look nothing like Sophie. Haha! Oh well, at least we can count on all our kids having big eyes.

See you in three weeks!!!

Melody said...

You are such a cute little fam! P.S. You are NOT allowed to look that cute in hospital just-had-a-baby pictures! Geesh.

Brittany said...

It will take some time for her to get used to him. Don't leave them alone you never what she will do, usually not good.

Riggs said...

Katie... your are so bringin SEXY back!!! :) Seriously though are you capable of not being beautiful ever..... Holly COW!!!.....
It was great to see you all... even though you stole all the thunder lol!! ha ha!! :) Hope to see you again soon.. and your beautiful babies... but of course what do you suspect with such a hot mama!!

Riggs said...

Ohh sorry Dad ..... Hot wheewww.. ;) You too!! :)Lol Love you guys!

Celeste said...

Congratulations!!! I had no idea he was due so soon! May is a great month to be born in. Sorry I missed your shower. Brian and his schedule don't coincide with my supreme plans ;) I have something for your sweet bundle of joy. I miss you!!! Hope your feeling good.