Photos Galore!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Glimpses Backward...

So, Mommy is trying to get her blogging groove back again. It's so fun, I don't know why I ever stop.

Anyway, here are some glimpses back into December. I'm behind, I know...

We made gingerbread houses with some pals at our place towards the beginning of the month. Nathan kind of "won" so we took an official picture of him and the amazing creation he and his mom made (Jack looks on enviously and/or hungrily).

Evelyn was all about the red sugar sprinkles with her house (note the entire jar was dumped on top of her house). :)
December was a very cold month last year, so here we are, huddling for warmth... :) They were so cute together in their pj's! :)
This picture is to demonstrate a funny little habit Evie has picked up of taking AJ's thumb out of his mouth. She does it, of course, because she tries to suck her thumb (something she only started after observing her brother), and Justin and I immediately pull the thumb from her mouth. We keep trying to tell her that it's ok for babies to suck their thumbs, but not big girls (with some varied success). She's such a mommy!
Again, we'd been spending a lot of time indoors. :) Evie was so cute after her bath I decided to capture it for posterity.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm glad you got your blogging groove back! Love all the pictures!