Photos Galore!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Evelyn Begins Her Life in the Fast Lane...


I will start the blog by introducing the two most popular people in the Justin Riggs family. ...I'm kidding of course, but I did think this was a fun shot to start off with... It's too bad there's no room for Ron Paul... But that's why I'M writing the blog and not Justin! :)
Now, I don't mean to mix politics with pleasure, but really... aren't they the same thing?
Evelyn was in the newspaper last October 12th to mark this event. That day was memorable for many reasons: 1. Mitt's speach was incredible: He emphasized the great legacy our founding fathers left us and how we should honor that by learning from the past and being true to the morals that were born with this nation. Well, I liked it, anyways! 2. Evelyn was the only baby in the room, and therefore received soooo much attention! She took it in stride, of course, as she always does. 3. And then there was the quite obvious photo op with Mitt. We were actually pushed to the front of the room. I guess it makes politicians look good to hold babies--go fig!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I love how you think Ms. Katie!!! Evelyn is so beatiful!

mom said...

I would like a copy of the little princess and her humble attendant. I like being an attendant, too. Please consider going on more dates so I can babysit more often. Love, Mom C.